Geboten werden u.a. ein Überblick zur ITSM-Strategie von Ivanti, CSM-Produktaktualisierungen und Roadmap sowie zwei Workshops, in denen Sie viele der konvergierten Funktionen von Cherwell in der Ivanti Neurons for ITSM-Plattform sehen und nutzen können.
Die Agenda des Hersteller gesteltet sich wie folgt:
23.05.2023 (11:00 - 14:00 (MEZ))
This workshop is your chance to ask questions and get your hands on an Ivanti Neurons for ITSM tenant. We will be giving you an overview of ITSM on this session, where we will focus on the core concepts of ITSMs cloud experience and draw comparisons with CSM allowing you to see this from both perspectives.
We focus on the different roles, user types, the separation of Incident and Service Request plus the whole browser mindset when using a cloud solution.
24.05.2023 (11:00 - 13:00 (MEZ))
This workshop is your chance to ask questions and get your hands on an Ivanti Neurons for ITSM tenant. We will be giving you a chance to see the features that have been added to ITSM on this session, where we will focus on the specific of ITSMs cloud experience that have been included in the latest releases including the latest in 2023.1 release. This will continue to draw comparisons with CSM allowing you to see developments made inside ITSM driving by the CSM product.
The topics we cover include.
- Searches and Object Matching as a key aspect to finding and reporting your data
- Building Request Offerings, to highlight another way to provide specifics type capabilities
- Looking at the Graphical Action Designer to reflect one steps in CSM
- Changes to the Expression Builder, influenced by the low code mindset
- How to use the new Stored Values and Stored Expressions
- Discovering the Projects and Packages required to move changes in a multi-tenant environment set against the concepts of blueprints in CSM
Als Sprecher begrüßen Sie:
- Gary Parker (vanti Product Management Manager)
- Andrew Brickell (Ivanti VP International Sales - EXM)
- Peter Coote (Ivanti Training Senior Manager)